Work for SCCC
The nonprofit Sebastopol Community Cultural Center has an immediate opening for:
The Executive Director is responsible for administering the overall daily operations of the Sebastopol Community Cultural Center. Responsibilities include fundraising, marketing, community outreach, and program development. Excellent communication skills, knowledge of the West County commu-nity, and non-profit administration experience preferred.
• A sincere commitment to the nonprofit values and mission of the Sebastopol Community Cul-tural Center. Knowledge and understanding of the West County community very helpful.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Prior experience in a leadership role for a nonprofit and/or administering a comparable-sized organization. Experience supervising employees helpful.
• Proven leadership skills. Experience requiring initiative and the exercise of good judgment helpful.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. An ability to work effectively and positively with individuals and groups in a variety of situations.
• Experience with budgeting, fundraising, and program development. Familiarity with account-ing and financial practices, including QuickBooks, helpful.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Proven ability to speak and write effectively. Grant-writing experience helpful.
• Knowledgeable about Sonoma County.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume Please no phone calls. Submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reply to the job listing on Craigslist: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/npo/d/executive-director/6376865231.html
SCCC is a non - profit agency which supports itself through fees for services, fundraising efforts, and donations. SCCC operates its programs on a non discriminatory basis and gives equal treat-ment and access to services without regard to age, gender, race, or National origin.