Work for SCCC
The nonprofit Sebastopol Community Cultural Center has an immediate opening for an Office/Project Assistant
Join our hard-working, upbeat, and community-oriented staff. SCCC offers classes, activities, events, and facility rentals to the West County community. This is a 30 hour per week, Monday-Friday 10am to 4pm a job that requires excellent organizational skills, a strong comfort level with computers, and an ability to prioritize and monitor multiple projects simultaneously. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are essential in this position. The ideal candidate will also have strong customer service and teamwork skills, and will be comfortable in a high energy, fast-paced work environment that requires multi-tasking and that focuses, beyond all else, on providing quality recreational and entertainment opportunities for West Sonoma County. This job involves approximately 70% desk/computer work, with the remaining 30% away from the desk doing in-office project work or out-of-the office customer outreach /errands.
The rate of pay for this position is $17.02 per hour. Benefits include paid time off and paid sick leave, as well as medical benefits.
Interested applicants should apply to the attention of Diana Rich, Executive Director, in any of the following ways (1) by email to email@example.com, or (2) in person at our offices (390 Morris Street in Sebastopol), or (3) by mail to P.O. Box 2028, Sebastopol, CA 95473.