PLEASE HELP US MAKE OUR FUNDRAISING GOAL!
GOAL: $14,000 by June 1st --- Raised so far: $10,541. Still to go: $3459
Help us continue to provide this wonderful community with quality programs, classes, live entertainment, and all types of events!
We have recieved:
$4366 pledged ($1615 received from 30 pledgers, $2791 still to come from 45 pledgers) Thank you!!
$1175 donated by 16 non-pledgers
+$5000 matching grant donations!
for a total of $10541
CHALLENGE GRANT: Your donation is matched dollar for dollar, beginning NOW by our challenge grant donors
- Brian Purcell, Financial Advisor Morgan Stanley, and former Board member Jan Kahdeman
- Rick & CJ Theis
- Larry Ford, DDS, and his wife Gerry Ford
- Kate Schaffner
- Gabrielle Disario
PLEASE SEND IN YOUR CONTRIBUTION IF YOU’VE PLEDGED! We’re still waiting to hear from 66 of you – and we definitely need the cumulative amount you have promised. Please don’t delay in sending in your donations:
- DONATE ON LINE- www.seb.org- Look for the “give now” button.
- COME BY OUR OFFICES at 390 Morris Street, Tue-Fri 10 am to 4 pm.
- CALL US at 823-1511 to pay over the phone with a credit card. Tue-Fri, from 10 am to 4 pm.
- MAIL IN your donation to SCCC, P.O. Box 2028, Sebastopol CA 95473.
Thank you to all our supporters, past, current, and future. We love West Sonoma County and look forward to continuing to serve your needs.