Teach a Class
INSTRUCTOR’S INFORMATION PACKET
To Instructors Interested in Offering Classes at SCCC
Thank you for your interest in teaching a class at the Sebastopol Community Cultural Center. Please submit a completed Proposal Form to the SCCC office, submit electronically (www.seb.org) or mail to: SCCC, PO Box 2028, Sebastopol, CA 95473. Office hours are Tue – Fri, 10am – 4pm.
Carefully complete the proposal. Priority will be given to instructors who have submitted fully completed forms. Incomplete proposals will be returned. Providing alternative days and times helps us find room for your class.
NOTIFICATION: If your Class Proposal is accepted, we will contact you to complete an Instructor Agreement.
PROPOSALS ARE ACCEPTED YEAR ROUND AND WILL BE HELD FOR CONSIDERATION DURING THE APPLICABLE SUBMISSION WINDOW BELOW. We do have deadlines (indicated in red) if you would like to be in our Activity guide. The guide is produced 3 times a year and focuses on specific dates. (see below).
- Winter/Spring Guide: January 1st – May 30th Submission window: Aug 25 - Sept 8 (DEADLINE)
- Summer Guide: June 1st- August 31st Submission window: Jan 19 - Feb 2, 2018 (DEADLINE)
- Fall Guide: September 1st – December 31st Submission window: May 4 - May 18 (DEADLINE)
Note: Proposals received outside the submission window will be considered only if the instructor is requesting a rental arragement.
Proposed classes will be reviewed and selected based upon the following criteria:
- Adherence to the SCCC Mission Statement (see below).
- Community interest in the subject matter of the class.
- Instructor qualifications.
- Availability of appropriate space within our facility.
SEBASTOPOL COMMUNITY CULTURAL CENTER MISSION STATEMENT:
The Sebastopol Community Cultural Center commits itself to providing community events, educational and recreational classes, social and cultural services, and rental use of SCCC facilities. We strive to improve the quality of life in Sebastopol for individuals and the community as a whole.
Submit your proposal
1. PROSPECTIVE INSTRUCTORS: Click here to submit Online Class Proposal
2. For detailed information on teaching a class, you can print out, complete, and then hand-deliver or mail the attached form to SCCC. Click here to download Instructor Packet