Become a Member by Donating!
How Does My Support Help?
Your support makes it possible for us to continue our tradition of offering quality classes, programs, music, and entertainment to this wonderful community. We do all we can to make ourselves self-sufficient, raising ~ 84% of our own funding through services offered. Your support fills the gap! That’s why every dollar truly counts for us!
Donate A Vehicle and Receive a Tax Deduction!
Did you know you can donate your vehicle to SCCC? It's 100% tax deductible, and easy to do!
Annual Letter Drive and Phonathon
The Annual Drive helps us jump start the year, and continue our tradition of offering quality classes, programs, music, and entertainment. That’s what you’ve always demanded, and that’s what we intend to deliver!
For those of you who can donate $50 or more, you can BECOME A MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY CENTER (see below)
The Phonathon is held the first week in May. Your donation is matched dollar for dollar during this time, by our challenge grant donors.
How to Support
COME BY OUR OFFICES at 390 Morris St - Office hours are: Tue - Fri 10am to 4pm
CALL US at 823-1511 tp pay over the phone with a credit card. Tue - Fri 10am to 4pm
MAIL IN your donation to: SCCC P.O.Box 2028, Sebastopol CA, 95472
GIVING ASSISTANT - Shop. Earn. Give! Use Giving Assistant to earn cash back at 1800+ popular online stores, then donate a percentage of that cash back to organizations you value—as much as 30% of your total purchase price. You’ll also enjoy deals like Best Buy Coupons and special offers at stores like Sears and Target, all while supporting our mission with your donations
All members receive a membership card, information about events and activities via email, as well as a copy of our tri-annual Activities Guide. Membership term is for a calendar year, ending on December 31st. Membership benefits must be used by December 31st.
$50 -$99 Friend
- Coupon for a free 1 - 1.5 hour class
- Advance purchase privileges for all our events, up to 1 week in advance of the public
- Advance notice about events & activities
$100 -$249 Supporter
- Includes all Friend benefits, plus:
- Two discounted tickets, $2 off each ticket*
- Two free beverage coupons**
- 5% discount available on room rental for personal use, once per year
$250 -$499 Contributor
- Includes all Supporter benefits, plus:
- Donor recognition on our website
- 10% discount available on room rental for personal use, once per year
$500 -$999 Affiliate
- Includes all Contributor benefits, plus:
- Donor recognition in programs & brochures
- 15% discount available on room rental for personal use, once per year
$1000 -$1999 Patron
- Includes all Affiliate benefits, plus:
- Personal reminders of upcoming events
- Two free premium tickets*
- 20% discount available on room rental for personal use, once per year
- Invitation for two to our annual private reception
- Includes all Patron benefits, plus:
- Four free premium tickets*
- Preferred seating
- 25% discount available on room rental for personal use, once per year
- Includes all Benefactor benefits, plus:
- Additional benefits tailored to members needs and interests.
* Discount & premium ticket privileges not redeemable for Author Dinner/Talk. Premium tickets benefits guaranteed until 45 days before an event, and after that are subject to availability.
**Beverage coupons only redeemable at SCCC events held at the Main Hall on Morris St.
Discount tickets, free premium tickets, beverage coupons, and advance ticket purchase privileges are valid only for performances presented by the Sebastopol Community Cultural Center and my not be redeemed at co-sponsored events or private rental events.
New memberships purchased online are processed and become valid for member pre-sale privileges five (5) business days after your donation is received. Once your application has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation of your active status along with your membership number, which will be used as a coupon code to redeem discounted tickets online.
If you would like membership immediately prior to a member pre-sale event, please email Diana Rich, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For each donation you will receive an acknowledgment receipt of your donation and the tax I.D. number for the Sebastopol Community Cultural Center, a non-profit organization.
Please call SCCC at (707) 823-1511 to learn more about donating options or click the give now button below to make a donation now. Thank you!
If you are unable to donate funds, please consider volunteering.