Youth Financial Aid Program
The Sebastopol Community Cultural Center is now offering a Youth Financial Aid Program. We want to ensure that every kid has the opportunity to participate in our classes, workshops and camps! Any family in need of financial aid, may submit a Financial Aid Request Form. Please know that financial aid is subject to approval and does not cover the full registration fees. If the application is approved, SCCC will pay for 50% of the registration fees. SCCC will then notify all approved applicants to complete registration for the activity that they have requested.
To be eligible for the Financial Aid Program, families must be receiving at least one of the following:
- Social Security Supplemental or Disability Income
- Public assistance through the Sonoma County Human Services Department, i.e., Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or Food Stamps
- Free lunch assistance through the local schools
- Medi-Cal or Medicare Benefits Card
Please note that the Youth Financial Aid Funds are:
- Based on financial need.
- Awarded for up to 50% of the registration fees.
- Not transferable or refundable and have no cash value.
- On a first come, first serve basis.
- Not applicable for multiple sessions.
These funds are made available through the generous donation of individuals, small businesses, and local organizations.
If you have any questions about our Youth Financial Aid Program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Support:
We welcome your generous support for our Youth Financial Aid Fund. Those who wish to contribute may do so by sending their contribution to: Sebastopol Community Cultural Center, 390 Morris St, Sebastopol, CA 95472. Please indicate that you would like your contribution to go to the Youth Financial Aid Fund. Thank you so much for your support!
The Sebastopol Community Cultural Center is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Our Tax ID#:94-2915229