Need-Based Youth Scholarship Program
The Sebastopol Community Cultural Center is now offering a Need-Based Youth Scholarship Program. We want to ensure that every kid has the opportunity to participate in our classes, workshops and camps! Any family in need of a scholarship, may submit a Youth Scholarship Request Form. Please know that scholarships are subject to approval and do not cover the full registration fees. If the application is approved, SCCC will pay for 50% of the registration fees. SCCC will then notify all approved applicants to complete registration for the activity that they have requested.
To be eligible for the Need-Based Youth Scholarship Program, families must be receiving at least one of the following:
- Social Security Supplemental or Disability Income
- Public assistance through the Sonoma County Human Services Department, i.e., Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or Food Stamps
- Free lunch assistance through the local schools
- Medi-Cal or Medicare Benefits Card
Please note that the scholarship funds are:
- Based on financial need.
- Awarded for up to 50% of the registration fees.
- Not transferable or refundable and have no cash value.
- On a first come, first serve basis.
- Not applicable for multiple sessions.
These funds are made available through the generous donation of individuals, small businesses, and local organizations.
If you have any questions about our Need-Based Youth Scholarship Program, please email us at email@example.com.
We welcome your generous support for our Need-Based Youth Scholarship. Those who wish to contribute may do so by sending their contribution to: Sebastopol Community Cultural Center, 390 Morris St, Sebastopol, CA 95472. Please indicate that you would like your contribution to go to the Need-Based Youth Scholarship Program. Thank you so much for your support!
The Sebastopol Community Cultural Center is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Our Tax ID#:94-2915229